1. General Information
- Submission period is till 31st May, 2017, please meet the deadline.
- For submission, please register at http://apvs.in/apvic-ix-registration-2/, if you/co-author is not a member yet.
- Accepted Cases might be published in a Journal or Abstract Book and be posted on the conference website and e-Station.
- The first author / presenter should be assigned when you register the list of authors. Proofread carefully as the author information will be published in the collaterals.
- Once you submit case, any information regarding the submission will be notified to the applicant and presenter.
3. Case Categories
Cases should involve the following disciplines in the field of cardiovascular medicine and intervention. Select one category that is closest to the subject of your case. If the category does not match the subject of the case may receive a low score from the reviewers.
- Carotid and Aortic Arch Vessels
- Iliac & Femoral
- Below Knee
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Diabetic Foot
- Iron Man
4. Case Content
- Cases must be submitted in English.
- The case body consists of Clinical information, Procedural step and Conclusion.
- Cases may be entered directly into the site or copy and pasted, however, be sure to check again whether the special character or symbols are not broken.
- Do not include patient’s full name (initials or identifier number allowed).
- Please use “Arial” font style and 12 as font size.
- The maximum numbers of characters allowed in the body of clinical information is 500 and 750 for Procedural step and Conclusion.
- The minimum numbers of characters allowed in the body of clinical information is 300 and 450 for Procedural step and Conclusion.
- Images and videos should be included to show the procedure.
- Use zeros before decimal points: 0.05, not .05.
- Use decimal points, not commas: 0.05, not 0,05.
- Use lowercase “p” values (p<0.05).
- Provide manufacturer name and location in parentheses for all brand or trade names.
- Never use the underline feature to denote the following symbols: ±, ≤, ≥.
- Use space between numbers and symbols. (e.g., 3 ± 4, not 3±4; 3 mg, not 3mg).
- All measurements must include unit of measure (e.g., systolic blood pressure “140 mm Hg”, not just “140”).
- For branded drugs, include generic names in parentheses.
- Do not include references, credits, or grant support.
5. Case Review
All cases submitted will strictly be evaluated by official reviewers.
6. Case Notification and Acceptance
Accepted case notifications will be sent by June 12, 2017 to the presenter and the applicant.
Presenters will learn more about their presentation date and time and any specific guidelines for session after acceptance.
7. Case Presentation
Accepted Cases will be assigned to case competition sessions during the meeting. Post notifications about acceptance / rejection, the presenters are requested to log on to official conference website for further updates.
8. Case Withdrawal
Requests for case withdrawals must be made by June 8, 2017.
Request for withdrawal of any submission at any time may be done by sending a written communication as verbal is not admissible, with your submission number and title to inform the notice of case withdrawal.
9. No show policy
Please notify the secretariat in advance via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if your presentation will not be made. If the scheduled presenter fails to appear in person or to send a replacement, and does not cancel the presentation before the meeting, that presenter may jeopardize future acceptance of Calls for Science.
10. Copyright Information
11. When cases are submitted, we assume that the authors grant copyright to the Conference Organization for publication on the official conference website.
12. Assistance If you need help with your submission, please contact support by sending email at email@example.com.