14th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course / Fellows Course
After the grand success of 13th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course from 19th to 21st Dec, 2021 transmitted Live at Online Platform from New Delhi, India, we are happy to announce the 14th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course (APVIC XIV) from 1st July to 03rd Dec, 2022 at The Taj Palace, New Delhi, India.
The 13th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course was attended by more than 650 international delegates, 11230 delegates from India and 78 International Faculty members. It was endorsed by the Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Endovascular Intervention Society of India, Bulgarian Society of Endovascular Therapy and Moroccan Society of Endovascular Specialists. Live case discussions were conducted from different parts of the world and several newer techniques were also introduced in this course.
Some of the highlights of the last years’ meeting were:
- 11230+ Delegates, 78+ International Faculty, 650+ International Delegates, 45+ Industry participants
- 3 Orations
- Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging Symposium, Cardiovascular Imaging workshop, Varicose Vein Workshop, Techniques & Interpretation of Duplex Scan, MFM Workshop, Global Expert Exchange – Even Big Boys fail, USG guided vascular access, Interventional Nephrology, Diabetic Foot & Podiatry
- Affiliation with 25 International Societies
- Lecture by Dr Farid Murad, USA (Medicine Nobel Laureate, 1998)
- Speech by Dr Prathap C Reddy (Chairman, Apollo Group of Hospitals) regarding the success of APVIC
- Lecture by Dr Frank Veith, USA (Pioneer of Vascular Surgery and Interventions)
- Fellowships of Asia Pacific Vascular Society were awarded
- Iron Man IX – 4 Rarest of rare cases with Out of Box Thinking out of 300 cases from across the world were selected for Iron Man Competition.
14th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course (APVIC XIV) is a Conference and we expect to have more than 11,000 registered delegates from all across the globe. This will include Interventional Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Angiologists, Vascular Surgeons and Interventional Radiologists. This is the only course of its kind in the entire Asia-Pacific region and it includes didactic lectures by authorities in India and abroad. It would also encompass a wide range of virtual workshops and an opportunity to learn from experts from across the globe. We are also planning to bring out a manual on vascular interventions in this conference.
The theme of this years’ conference would be on “Cardiodiabetes, NOACs, Antiplatelet Drugs, Image Guided Interventions, Drug Coated Balloons, Other Drug Eluting Technologies, Vascular Closure Devices and Transcatheter Valve Therapies”.